Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Best SF Short Story Award

.



If it weren't for the fact that the gods loathe hubris and are quick to wrath, I'd casually declare that I've won my first award of the year.  As if it were no big deal and I were expecting several dozen more over the next twelve months.

So I'll just state happily that Best SF, a website I visit regularly for their short fiction reviews, has chosen "Passage of Earth" as best short story of the year.

You can read about it here.  And read the original review of the story here.  Or (and this is probably the best way to do it) you can just go to the main site, wandering about and looking for suggestions of stories you might want to look up, the way I do, here.


And as always . . .

I'm on the road again.  That's what happens when you have the freedom to travel and can afford to do so.  Trips happen.

*

No comments: