Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dismembrance of Things Past

.


The terrifyingly talented Lee Moyer has posted a con report about his experiences at Readercon and since he included the cover he created there for Dismembrance, the story that Elizabeth Bear and I created during the con (with photographs of volunteers by the audience by Kyle Cassidy), I figured it was fair game.  That's it up above.

I don't think it's yet been decided what will be done with this really cool little bit of rare wonder but I figure that's Kyle's problem, not mine.  It was all his idea anyway.

Anyway, as Lee says, Is there anything more fun than tattooing Tom Purdom?

You can read it all here.

And am I having a great time . . . 

 In Newfoundland?  Yes, I am.  I'm in a bit of a rush today so I won't go into detail.  But allow me to recommend Afterwords, a used book store in St. Johns.  Great selection, very cheap.  I was enthralled.

*


No comments: