Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scribbledehobbledehoyden: The Magpie's Eye: Page 6

.


The story opening from two pages ago continued:


incidents entailed. But her fiance had his orders, and at any rate she had done nothing to prevent them, and so could not feel morally superior to him.
Still . . .
The list of things I was not was for a blog entry, I think.  Or maybe a public appearance, or a panel at a science fiction convention.  Whatever and wherever it was, I explained why I was not a member of various movements and groups I might well have joined.  The list ran to something like twenty  distinct movements.  There are a lot of these things in science fiction and fantasy.

The clipping was a reminder to myself to read a book which sounded particularly interesting.  I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.  But I will.

*

No comments: